Sun Sep 5, 2010, 4:57 PM
I'm ACCEPTING commissions
THE BORING STUFF:_____________________________________________
*I reserve the right to decline any commission request without question.
*I reserve the right to adjust the pricing on a request before I start the commission, depending on difficulty / time scale etc.
*You are free to use your commissioned piece as you see fit, for layouts etc. You are not required to link back or credit, but it would be appreciated. However, you may NOT claim the piece as your own. I reserve the rights to the artwork and you may not make money from it.
* Copyright of artwork creation will be mine, however, you still hold the main copyright over your original characters. Please do not remove / modify the watermarks / signatures on the artwork.
* I have the right to use your commission art for non-profit purposes (ie: advertise / promoting the site / service etc).
* I will show sketches of your commission before I proceed so you can still tell me to fix things up. After I start working on them, no adjustment shall be done.
* The artworks will be either hosted on DA, my website, or posted straight to you via e-mail, depending on your choice of receiving your commission, and my availability.
* Additional cost will be included if you wish to have the original artwork (in CG if I have sketched first on paper, and also applicable to the study sketches for either type of commission) mailed to you (a.k.a postal service).
* Do not expect your commission to be done so soon.
This is important because I am usually occupied with other works. If you need your commission to be done by a certain date, ask earlier and notify me in your first request note.
* Payment will only be asked after the product is done and before it is submitted to you. (payments via normal mail or transference via paypal (email@example.com) Which means, you'll be able to see the commission before you pay, but you will only have it AFTER you paid.
* In any event that should you wish to cancel your commission when I have already started it, I have the full right to sell it to anyone else. If it has your original character, I will include the character owner's credit to you.
*Regular commissions are NOT to be used for anything like:
Book illustrations, covers, or any other publishing that depicts the artwork or for any profit you may hope to make.
Regular commissions cover NON-commercial use only. You may not make prints of my work to sell. I still hold legal rights to the art. Commissioning me means that you are agreeing to those terms.
*All commissions are NON-refundable.
Please consider this matter carefully before deciding on buying a commission.
Here's what I do accept as a commission, and what I do not (since there are things that i can't draw, or don't accept at all...):
Original characters, Fanarts (not all. Please ask me first...)
Chibis, Cute characters
Erotica type pictures, Mature content (but still, ask me first, it also depends on what you ask)
Mystic animals (although not too furry... )
Will NOT do:
Mechas, Vehicles, Robots, Armours (if too complex), Firearms
Comics (I might think about it, but believe me it'll be WAY too expensive...)
Overlay complex characters, realism (unless you want a portrait), Abstract
Disfigurement / Distortion / Pedophilia, etc...
(things I can't tolerate)
Now that you know what I will accept and not accept doing, I'll go to the prices list.
These are just rough estimate of what I might ask, still, bear in mind that these are only examples. I am always open to different kinds of character work and can work out pricing with you as such, depending on what you want.
Some variants that factor into the price are: level of complexity and detail, medium (color, line art, pencil), number of characters, background, etc. Once you have described what you want, I will then give you an estimate of what it will cost, based on these factors.
I typically prefer to take payments for my work through paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org), and will send you the finished product as a high resolution JPG file (in case it's a CG)/the original work after I receive the payment.
Have in mind that the pricing that follows does not include the shipment price, that I might ask in addition to the commission itself if you want the original sent to you (I will probably ask for $10 for the shipment as being A4, and $40 for A3 size).
All of the following prices are rough estimates. Be aware that the prices may increase depending on what you're asking for - detail, time scale, difficulty, etc.
All of the prices are listed in European currency - and American dollars - $
pencil/skecth 5 = $7
inks/colors 8 = $12
pencil/skecth 11 = $15
inks/colors 15 = $21
pencil/skecth + 5 = $7
inks/colors + 7 = $10
SIMPLE BG +5 = $7
SPECIFIC/COMPLEX BG +20 = $28
CG (DIGITAL WORKS)
The prices for CG'S are ROUGH guides, They will varey depending on detail, time scale, difficulty etc.
BUST (WAIST UP): 40 = $55 / extra character + 15 = $21
FULL BODY: 60 = $83 / extra character + 20 = $28
SIMPLE BG +6 = $8
SPECIFIC/COMPLEX BG +40 = §55
CHARACTER REF SHEET (front view only with face close-up, plain colors, no shading) 10 = $14 /extra view (side/back/extra outfit - counts as single view) 5 = $7
If I am asked to create the outfit for the character from 0 it'll be +10 = $14 over the original price.
If you are interested in commissioning me for this kind of work, you are welcome to contact me either by email (email@example.com). Please in the subject write Commission, or I won't open it.
Or via deviantART Note.
Note me with your request:
Form of payment.
Type of commission. Bust, waist up etc.
Give me as much info on what you'd like as possible, If it's your own character for example...
Name, age, Image references, personality traits, bad habits, specific tattoos, earrings, clothing, body type, ANYTHING that is relevant.
Colours for hair, clothing, eyes, or any other important feature.
I need as much info as possible to work from, to make sure you like the end result. If I am able to work on your commission, I will respond with further questions and details.
Thank you for your time reading this info.
Can I get a spot and when I get paid we can work something out? Or wait, do you like dolls? I make them, or is a trade a bad idea? Can I note you so we can work something out?
like i said before i'd like to request a commision when you have the time
I have free slots... *points at the main journal*
what about the older requests and such?
I just have a trade to do and finish the current commission. ^^
Yeah, I have personal stuff, but those can be delayed.
Yeah, I have personal stuff, but those can be delayed.